Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I've got a cold :(




Hello everyone I don't feel good my mom and little sister got me sick. I get my new apartment this week I'm really look forward to that. O and I have a dentist appointment today I hope he has only good news but i brush ever day so I'm not worried. I had that court thing yesterday with my old landlord and i did really well I even think i might have won my case! how cool would that be?
How is everybody liking our weather here in Minnesota me not so much it's hard to get around. As for every thing else such as the family and school things are going well very well in fact i can't really believe it. Well that's it for now every one who reads this and who dose not have a great day.!!

4 comments:

Christoph's Czarbach said...

DING, DING...Class is now in session student. I'm going to get right down to business today, as we have much to cover in lecture today.

-"I'm really look forward to that" This word "look" needs to have the suffix "ing" at the end, this is mandatory.

-"O" The correct spelling of 'O' is actually 'Oh'.

-"but i brush ever day" You need to capitalize "i" at all times when refering to yourself. Also, unless you are in the hood wit yo homies, you never use "ever day, it sounds ghetto, like errr day". Moving right along.

-"reads this and who dose not"
Okay, "dose" is actually spelled "does" the way you spelled it is like "Today, I gave them suckas a dose of their own medicine".

Alright, I think that is it for now, other than about a hundred comma splices and random little grammatical errors. I think that is even a bit much for the Master of the Czarbach to handle, so for now the editing is finished.

Overall grade: D-

Christoph Czarbach, Chief Editor

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Also, I should have deducted points for not having Nugz in the picture. It is very dissapointing to see that you have some other cat in the picture who is obviously no where near as cute as Nugz. Anyways, I decided not to deduct points and you still end up with a passing grade, despite your obvious love for other kitties.

Brianna said...

wow chris. crazy boy. Katie, I'm glad things are going well!! I like your updates, keep em comin'

katie said...

I wanted it to sound ghetto that was the point! A D- HOW MEAN ARE U DUDE!!!! OK u know i love nugs but he has been in a mood as of late. And thank u bri i will check out your blog soon love u both.