Friday, February 23, 2007

Feeling Goofy


Whats up people guess what I got a myspace it looks pretty dorn cool I think you all should take a look!!! and Brie I have not herd anything from culver's as of yet but i am going to give them a call this afternoon and tell them that i would really like to work there YEA!!! And i started school and guess what I really like it how about that. And listen to this the mayo clinic got a hold of me and they want me to do a study for them about add and they are going to pay me 100.00 dollars wot wot I'm having a really good day i wish the were all like this well thats it for to day holla back.

5 comments:

Christoph's Czarbach said...

First things first, I know I have a job to do, in editing your blog, but first I must say that it is cool that you have a myspace, applied at Culver's (cause obviously it's the only REAL place to work in Austin) I am also pleased to hear that the Mayo Clinic wants to use you as their guinea pig. I am even more pleased to hear that they are paying their guinea pigs $100! Now it's time to get down to business.

-"dorn" is actually spelled "darn", -"culver's" is to be capitalized at all times.
-"herd" is actually spelled "heard" the way you spelled it is like "herding a pack of elephants"
-Never begin sentences with the word "and"
-"wot, wot" in slang is actually spelled "whoot"

Christoph Czarbach, Chief Editor

katie said...

oh I love u to bother!!!! but my life is going really good right now don't cha think?

Christoph's Czarbach said...

I do, I'm just giving ya crap, you should know that by now.

katie said...

Yea I know and did u check out myspace? it's really cool and i put soom pic's of you and bre's wedding day up there so alissa could see them so take a look dude!!

Brianna said...

I love your editing Chris...

Katie, I'm glad things are going so good! Hey, if Mayo wants to give you $100, then I'd do it! I hope Culver's calls ya too.