Monday, February 19, 2007

Presidents Day


Hello everyone today's is presidents day so that's cool cool. My brother and sister came up yesterday for a late birthday celebration they took me to Colver's i had the sourdough patty melt umm umm good they also brought me gifts you all now how much i love those lol. I got a hat a glove set from ST. John's Bay love that and it looks really cute on me, a blanket,a gift card from target. and the sand from Mexico they got for me when they were on there hunny moon aren't they sweet hugs n kisses to both of them for doing so good

4 comments:

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Okay, "Colver's" is actually spelled "Culver's" and "Hunny Moon" is spelled "Honeymoon" and "president's day" should be capitolized. Alright sucka, nice blog and the Chief is out this piece.

Chris Lewis, Chief Editor.

Jackie said...

The "sourdough patty melt" Is my favorite at Culvs'.

I'm glad you had a nice belated Birthday celebration. YIP

PS....like your glasses :)

katie said...

well that was a lot nicer than most of your comments chief lol and jackie i could eat culver's patty melts everyday!

Brianna said...

we liked visiting you...glad you like the stuff. Hope your applications turn out well!!!!!