Thursday, February 15, 2007

!!! FIRED!!!!!


Well I have some good news and some bad want that good news first or the bad? lol ok here's the story i had decided that i wanted to start working again so i got apps. and i got a job to my surprise i was so very happy so my first day of work i thought everything was going good but the next day come to find out that its not i seem to have an attitude and i don't get along well with the other workers but i did not feel that way i liked the other worker i loved that job and was very sad to lose it but i have moved on and am looking for a new job and i have signd up to go back to school so i hope every thing works out for me! As for everything else my life is good im really busy but i think i like it that way no more naps lol chris would say that is a good thing lol. thats it for now love u all bunches bye.

7 comments:

Christoph's Czarbach said...

you look like a clown in that picture. Can you please start juggling? hhahahhh just kiddin' pal, but the make up is a little on the whacky side ;)

katie said...

Well please tell me what u think of the blog and what happend to my editor? And what did u think of my comment on your blog about your brother?

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Okay, you have quite a few comma errors. Starting with your first sentence, however I think there are way too many for me to possibly count them all. Also, i needs to capitolized since you are refering to yourself. That's all I have right now.

Chris Lewis, Chief Executive Editor

Okay, yeah your comment was nice and all, thanks :) They are some good kids and a fun to be around. Amber is coming up to Rochester this Wednesday for an appointment at Mayo Clinic and I'm going to show her around Rochester for a little while. By the way, I told her that we are coming up to visit you for your birthday and she told me to tell you happy birthday, so yeah, I need to get to work so I'll chat later dogg, bye!

Jackie said...

Chris you need to be nice to yo sista. Or I'll come ova there and whoop yo butt !

How do you like them banana's

katie I like your make-up, You're a very pretty young lady :)

katie said...

Well thank you jackie i think you are a very sweet lady and a i am very happy you are a part of my family.

Brianna said...

Katie, you are not a clown, you are cute, ignore your brother, he's gotta say that stuff since he's a brother. Also, I hope you're not bummed about loosing the job, keep trying and that's wonderful about your signing up for school, I'm thinking of taking some more classes myself....
See you in 2 days for a happy late b-day!!!

Christoph's Czarbach said...

what about yo momma?