Friday, March 02, 2007

I lost my case! :(


How is everybody doing? I'm alright i guess but i lost my court case against my ex landlord and i have to pay him 237.41 and it really sucks but in the end I think I won because GOD knows the truth. Oh and guess what i got a web cam how cool is that and it only cost me 19.99 and it works really well so Chris I will put up a picture of nugs up very soon! What dose everybody think of the weather down there? I think its pretty but I wan't it to go away lol. Thats it for now take care everyone.:)

3 comments:

Brianna said...

I love that picture! How cute. Sorry you lost your case, poo.

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Alright, here we go again. It's not bad, but I'm going to tell you like it is, yo!

-"i" capitalize it!

-"nugs" Okay, here's a major point deductor. First of all, "nugs" is spelled "Nugz". Second of all, seeing how Nugz is a cat, you must capitalize his name.

-"dose" We've already went over this. Do you want tutoring?

Overall Grade: C-

You get that grade mainly for lack of capitalization and grammatical errors. You did alright on the spelling though. Keep up the good work and really strive for a B average!

Jackie said...

Sorry you lost your case Katie, but what a great attitude you have. (that's definatley God,testing your character.
I love the picture of you girls and your mom. You're all a bunch of cuties
Have a great weekend