Monday, November 20, 2006


Hey it's me again I know it's been a wile. Well not much is going on just living and letting live. The holidays are getting closer what dose everybody think about that? I have been thinking about getting my mom a dell computer in Rochester for Christmas at this pawn shop it would only be about 250.00 dollars and she would really love it and I have been kinda hard on her lately GOD knows I love her we are just to much alike. Well that's it for now have a nice day and GOD bless.

5 comments:

Christoph's Czarbach said...

you know you can't afford no $250 Dell Computer! C'mon, be real with yourself dogg. How about you tell momma that you love her and give her a little respect for Christmas, I guarantee that she'll appreciate that way more than a Dell computer.

katie said...

thanks for your comment i will think about it but how can't i afford a 250 dollor dell? its what i have.(and it was just a thought)

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Hey *Newsflash* you need to be a member to comment on your yahoo 360 5000, whatcha ma jig, anyway the blog thing there stinks, so yeah, I'm not commenting.

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Friday's Fun Fact of the Day: Dogs and cats, like people, are either right-handed or left-handed --- that is, they favor either their right or left paws

Now, for the quiz of the day: Is Nugs left for right pawed? If you truly love Nugs like you say you do, then this should be a no-brainer. Have a nice day!

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Why must you not answer my quiz question, huh? You are being a lameo!

peace, your brother, your momma, yo Czarbach AggerKnoch.