Sunday, November 05, 2006

sup people



Well its been about three weeks and a lot has been happening my uncle mike died on September 9 the 2006 I went to his feurnal and it was sad to see him like that he was always so strong I can't really believe that he is gone. Then my brother got marred it was really beautiful and he is really happy and I have a new sister they went to Mexico for there honey moon and Chris got me some sand from the beach in Mexico how sweet is that. And IM back at the gym lost 10 more pounds and feeling great that's pretty much whets going on so that's it for now peace.

3 comments:

Christoph's Czarbach said...

nice blog, very cool with the pictures, however Laura needs to quit tilting her head for every stinking picture, it doesn't look cute. Have a nice day

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Monday's Fun Fact of the Day: It is phisicaly impossible to touch your elbow with your tounge. Try it, c'mon, do it...do it.

Brianna said...

Im very honored to be pictured on your blog. I am also very excited to have 3 sisters now!!! Congrats on the 10 lbs. I started weight watchers and have lost like 6.6 lbs I think, but I was bad this week and ate chocolate a lot. uh oh. See ya soon! We have to bring you the Mexican sand!
PS: I tried to findy you cool shells on the beach, but there weren't any, just rocks for some reason.