Friday, December 08, 2006

yo man!!!


Hey everybody my brother sends me these facts of the day so i am quick going to answer this one so OK Chris I'm now quite sure but i think nugs is left pawed and i do love nugs. And as for the rest of my life it's the same old same old fighting with Tommy and crap O but i saw this show the biggest loser and it really inspired me to work harder at the gym and enjoyed the online club that they have so physically i feel really great it's just the emotional stuff that is a problem for me. Well till next time God bless.

3 comments:

Christoph's Czarbach said...

You know that you love the Fun Fact of the Day! I'm glad that you decided to let me know what paw Nugs was. However, I'm not sure that such a sophisticated kitten, such as Nugs would ever be left pawed! He's a mans' cat, and therefore I say that he is right pawed, just like his "daddy" whoop! How you like that!?

katie said...

what ever sucker he is left pawed and u know this man!!! and yes i do the the fun facts of the day peace bro.

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Fun Factoid of the Day: If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.