Sunday, September 17, 2006

feeling like crap




hey whats up everyone not much here i have court tommarow and im a little worried about that but it seems im in court every few mounths for the stuff i did in the past u know people say that u can never live down your past for my sake i hope thats not true. My ex came back into my life its nice to spend time with him but it would be even better if i knew where we stand you know what i mean he took some really good pictures of me and im going to post them so you all can see them. still fighting with the family but whats knew right i wish life was much easyer but i beleve that God put these hard ships in front of me for a reason and as long as i beleve that im going to be fine. Oh and chris i talked to andrea and she is coming to austin tommarow and i will ask her if she plans to come to the wedding ok.

God bless

9 comments:

Christoph's Czarbach said...

I suggest you have a title that involves being happy, I'm pretty sure every title of your blogs have been something like, "almost better" or "feeling like a bulldozer ripped apart my house" or "my momma don't like me :(

Brianna said...

I like the last pic, cute cute. I hope things feel better. I will keep you in my prayers, ok?
We're sister-in-laws in about 1 mo! ahhhhh :)

Christoph's Czarbach said...

yo momma

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Fun Fact of the Day: Jupiter spins faster than any other planet. A point on the equator of Jupiter spins faster around the center of the planet at a speed of 28,273 mph. The speed of the spin makes the planet bulge slightly at its equator. :) Have a nice day

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Monday's Fun Fact: During a 24-hour period, the average human will breathe 23,040 times. Have a nice day :)

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Tuesday's Fun Fact of the Day: In Jasmine, Saskatchewan, it is illegal for a cow to moo within 300 km of a private home. Have a nice day :)

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Wednesday's Fun Fact of the Day: The giraffes toungue is 21 inches in length and they can lick their own ears! :)

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Thursdays Fun Fact of the Day: If you flush a toilet in the northern hemisphere, the water will flow clockwise, but if you flush a toilet in the southern hemisphere, it will flow counter-clockwise.

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Friday's Fun Fact of the Day: The most human killing animal in the world is the deer, killing over 100 humans a year.