Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Feeling much better

my sisters cat momas had four baby kittens three boys and one girl shes a prod mom of four healthy babys. And in the picture below they are my two sisters angela and laura.

hey world feeling much better today i started seeing a counceler today about how i have been sad and stuff all the time and talking to him today really did make me feel better i was very supried that it helped i really don't know what i was so afried of bye seeing him. I start DBT tommarow i think they are going to try to shrink my head lol just kidding have a goodnight everyone im gunna watch some movies .

3 comments:

Christoph's Czarbach said...

you are a couch Po-ta-to, you love to watch movies all day long sucka, and by the way, yo momma loves you :)

Christoph's Czarbach said...

also, that is a sick picture of that deformed cat, there is nasty blood all over the towel that "Mommas" is laying in, I demand that you remove that disgusting picture...just kiddin' buddy, and by the way, I need Andrea's address, so you had betta hook it up punk, thanks and have a nice day :)

Brianna said...

cute pictures, except for the blood :) I'm glad you are feeling better today. I am excited for the wedding, I have a massive list of things to get ready....
Thanks for praying for us :)